[NSRCA-discussion] Survey and DVP Ballots

Dennis Cone patternpilot at verizon.net
Mon Dec 7 17:26:31 AKST 2009

I don't often respond to posts on this forum but I agree that a way to make
these types of items available online would be nice. Those of us who spend a
lot of time on the road do not have the opportunity to participate as we
only get our mail once in a while. One suggestion would be to make a sign in
page that only members could sign into and make their vote or take the
survey.

Dennis Cone

  _____