[NSRCA-discussion] Survey and DVP Ballots

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:11:43 AKST 2009

My preference would be to not make the survey available from the website...
we're not set up to allow a survey like this to be done online.  My hope is
that we can do this in the future but we will need to do some research so
that we can ensure it is done properly and that one can't vote more than
once.