[NSRCA-discussion] was 1.40 L vibrations now DZ170

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 6 10:46:19 AKST 2009

Could it be that the 1.70 requires different thicknesses to reduce the
compression to the degree needed?  And, just how thick are they?  As noted,
the one I I used in my 1.40 L is .0085 thick.  Presumably, the 1.70 has a
different bore/stroke ratio than the 1.40, although again, I don't really
know.  Is the O.D. of the sleeve different or larger than the 1.40?  It
might stand to reason that it had to be so.  I'd give Verano a call at Y.S.
services for some guidance on the issue.  He's been quite helpful to me.
Bill Glaze