[NSRCA-discussion] Problems with user name and password (was 1.40 L vibrations)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sat Dec 5 15:50:02 AKST 2009

Ken Thompson wrote:

> I have a bit of a problem...I don't remember my user name and password
> for the site and I tried to get it emailed to me and it says my email
> addy is not in the system...a bit of help would be appreciated as I'm
> trying to renew my membership.

There are two sites and two sets of credentials needed for them:

<http://nsrca.us/component/content/article/142-article/279-two-sites.html>

The http://nsrca.us website cannot send you your credentials for
nsrca.org.

nsrca.org does not have an automated password retrieval system.

I'll see if I can snag your nsrca.org credentials after dinner.
I don't have things as conveniently set up on my laptop as I
do on my desktop.

				Marty