[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba R6106 HF/HFC Comments?

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Dec 1 18:58:45 AKST 2009

That's good news for those of us who are looking for a smaller
receiver for our sport airplanes.  However, I don't want to be the
first one to try it in a 2-meter airplane, way out at the end of the
box.

Here's a thought:  Since both the Futaba 6106HF and 6106HFC receivers
weigh within 1/100 of an ounce and the R6106HFC has more range, why
not use the R6106HFC for both park flyers and bigger airplanes?

Thanks for the information, Andrew.

Ron