[NSRCA-discussion] Li-Po Question -- SAFETY!!!!

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Aug 30 20:59:28 AKDT 2009

Yup my local Radio Shack will take just about any rechargable battery I bring them. I just remove the connectors and tape up the leads to make sure they don't accidentally touch something. I keep a plastic box in the shop for old batteries and when it gets full I just bring them all down to the Shack. Easy.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com