[NSRCA-discussion] WC's

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 26 12:35:02 AKDT 2009

I see now that the calculations are correct.

I think Quique should have gotten a 966 for round one, versus the 957 he's listed as having, however. And on the official site, TBL has been calculated from what I can see. FWIW, TBL made 10 raw points worth of difference for one of QQ's rounds.

Thanks for the clarification!
-------------- Original message from <mjfrederick at cox.net>: --------------