[NSRCA-discussion] WC's

mjfrederick at cox.net mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed Aug 26 12:27:49 AKDT 2009

Ryan,

I pulled the raw data from that website and got the same results as Derek. If you click on the link that says "Preliminares" on the left side it will give you the normalized ranking (the same one Derek posted, and my calculations agree with). Of course, we have no way of knowing if TBL was applied to the raw scores they're using, so things could easily change, but TBL can't make THAT much of a difference, and the difference between second and third at this moment is mathematically insignificant, it's the semi's and finals that count anyway! Wish Quique and all the guys good luck, and tell Hebert I said hey, and that I'd kinda like a Valiant. He'll get the joke!

Matt Frederick
---- Ryan Smith <smaragdz at bellsouth.net> wrote:
Derek,

The website has information to the contrary. It looks like TBL has kicked in as well.

CPLR is first, QQ is second, Onda is third, and Seba is fourth, according the site.

http://www.fpam.pt/WCF3A09/Classifications/scores.php

-------------- Original message from Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at gmail.com>: --------------

Semis are:

1. CPLR