[NSRCA-discussion] WC's

mjfrederick at cox.net mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed Aug 26 11:22:02 AKDT 2009

Without knowing how everyone else who flew in Jason's group did, a 501 will put him winning that round and jumping him up in the top 5. On my spreadsheet that puts him in 3rd behind Quique and Christophe, but that's without anyone else's but his and Brett's raw scores added. Also, adding Brett's raw score without anyone else's brings him up to 16... More to come once I get all of em done. I have posted the top 31 (per my spreasheet) to the RCU thread based on scores before this afternoon...

Matt
---- Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at gmail.com> wrote:
Brett flew a 466 (if I recall)... Jason just landed and flew very well (very
last pilot to fly today).  It is now 7:15pm and we're waiting for his
scores.

Jason got a 501.