[NSRCA-discussion] WC

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 17:39:30 AKDT 2009

 OK I think I got the drift from some who stated the US team would have done better in the world standings if the finals results were used. In the past I think the wolrd team standings only used the prelimes.Correct?
 Also this year didn't they make a change to when and how the team standings will be determined? Thanks again guys, Mike