[NSRCA-discussion] Digital Pug-In module

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 25 11:54:14 AKDT 2009

Larry,

Both works just fine.

Spektrum has DM8 module (8channel capability) on both 7 and 9channel packages.  Only difference is the receiver.

Futaba offers 7 and 8 channel modules for 9C/8U/7U both sets have their own 7 and 8ch receivers.

If you go with 7ch module (TM7), you will have 7 channel capability.  8 channel with TM8.

Lots of people complained about Futaba/GP having the module sets at high prices.  Another thing was why make TM7 and TM8.  Futaba could just use TM8 and package it with different receivers.

Still very high prices on FASST, but some still buy them.

Ihncheol