[NSRCA-discussion] Digital Pug-In module

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Aug 25 11:19:16 AKDT 2009

I have one of the Spektrum modules for Futaba in my 12Z. Yes it's a good deal and they work fine but the one that I have gets its signal through the trainer port NOT the RF module connector. This means there's an additional wire dangling out the back and you're going through the analog trainer port. The 9c module may be different so check that before you make a decision. The other thing is the antenna connector + wire + adapter. It's kind of a cob job. It works but it aint pretty. I did see a nice screw-on 2.4 GHz antenna somewhere but I can't remember where. That would clean things up considerably.

John Pavlick