[NSRCA-discussion] FAT Rudder

W. Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 24 13:48:49 AKDT 2009

>I just wish I had time to build one of Marks Pentathlon's.<
Wayne,
Just do like I am doing . Get a kit - lay it out and do what you can, when
you get a chance. <VBG> It's been a year now and I can now piece together
something that is beginning to look like an airplane :-).

Ps  Nat's Express's are some examples of planes that fly great with NO right
thrust.
Eddie