[NSRCA-discussion] FAT Rudder

Ken Thompson KTHOMPSON56 at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 23 20:58:21 AKDT 2009

The only issue as I see it, and all that know me are 100% sure I'm certainly no expert, is that "gadgets" fix certain issues...no doubt about that...the big thing is that the gadgets don't cause an issue with the rest of the flight envelope...I love all the new things builders and designers are coming up with, it really keeps things interesting...I can't wait to hear about all the new stuff that comes from the worlds!!!

Ken