[NSRCA-discussion] Stupid accident

Jeff Hatton jeff at priusonline.com
Sat Aug 22 19:21:57 AKDT 2009

I have my only 14 Channel reciever in my black magic, since all the
other planes use the older recievers my black magic only responds when
I have the correct plane selected.

- Jeff Hatton
------
If engineers designed machines like lawyers make laws, you'd need to
hire an engineer to operate even the most trivial machine.