[NSRCA-discussion] Stupid accident

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Aug 22 15:47:14 AKDT 2009

I've made performing a control surface "polarity check" part of my
preflight checklist for the last 20 years or so.  I haven't caught
anything yet, but I've seen enough over the last couple of decades to
know that it'll payoff some day.  Besides, it only takes about 10
seconds to do it (I do it every flight, not just the first flight of
the day).

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone