[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Aug 21 06:23:33 AKDT 2009

Yes, but with caveats.  I've had 4 people, a small dog (in a cage) and ONE 2M pattern plane in my T&C.  The plane has to be nose first up between the two middle seats, but it fits there with ease.  My kids were 12 and 15 so having them be careful around it was not a big deal.  It left a fair amount of room for other "stuff" but once you get your support gear in, it didn't leave a lot of room for any luggage.  It was fine for the weekend though.    I would argue it's NOT the way to travel if you need to take 4 people on a regular basis.