[NSRCA-discussion] Question for a friend for the experts

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 12:53:02 AKDT 2009

Hmmm, Jay, how did you train them to only jump p during final?  Ours,
here in the Knoxville, TN, area, jump and grab planes randomly.  I've
noticed, recently, that our ground will also heave up and grab an
occasional pattern plane on a random basis. =-O

At 03:32 PM 8/19/2009, you wrote:
>Are those the same "Jumping Trees" that we have in SC? The ones that always
>jump up and get you on final?
>
>Jay Marshall

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.