[NSRCA-discussion] Question for a friend for the experts

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Wed Aug 19 11:53:49 AKDT 2009

If not the same ones, they are kin. First time I flew after getting the
logging done to remove trees directly in front of me I flew an Ugly stick
into a maple tree in the yard. I was trying to get a feel for how close it
was to the runway and it was closer than I thought. What's amazing is how
fast things start growing up after timber cutting. I'll have to have a bush
hog come in to knock down the new growth around the perimeter of the strip
by next summer.
Dave Burton