[NSRCA-discussion] JETI ESC

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:03:49 AKDT 2009

If it looks like the Hacker Master/Master Spin units, there are screws under the decal on front at each corner--peel up the corners or drive right through them.  There is a little softer 'stuff' between the what look like little ICs and the heat-sink--but just pulls apart OK.  If you burned one of the (there's a technical term for them that isn't coming to mind) IC looking things, I think they are (almost) impossible to replace.  I sent my Hacker TO Hacker in Europe and they replaced (and up-graded) it for 35-40 bucks--after about the same in shipping.  I would imagine Jeti has a similar plan--hopefully in the States--but keep looking as Hacker HERE(Yuma) said--"Nope, you're screwed--it's junk"  AND I SAID " You GOTTA be shitting me--on a 400 buck controller!!?""  That's when I contacted Hacker in Germany--nice folks...  All news to Hacker in Yuma...

Good luck,

Richard