[NSRCA-discussion] Some YS questions for the list

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 05:24:14 AKDT 2009

I'm still running this combination, Powermaster 30% DZ blend.

I don't know if you noticed my last flight last weekend, but I blew the header.  First time I have had one fail that way so the motor was probably a little lean, raising the exhaust temps.  I richened the needle a couple of clicks.

 Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com