[NSRCA-discussion] Some YS questions for the list

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 16 16:34:46 AKDT 2009

Mike,

I've found two postings on 160DZ.

Adrian Wong wrote: I have been using a 17x12w on Cool Power 30% heli with
good results

Bob Kane wrote: On a broken in 160DZ, my pump is out (leaner) about 1/2-3/4
turn from flush, main needle should like to be 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 turns out.  I
use the 18.1X10, a very good combination.

For the Cam cover bearing, I bent 1/16" music wire to "U" like shape and
pull on both sides.  If it still doesn pull, heat the casing a little bit.

Ihncheol