[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 13:54:50 AKDT 2009

Here, Here, Jeff!!  I believe we're in violent agreement on this issue!!  :-D

As I said, I have an '83 Mazda RX-7 which I have fully restored,
inside and out.  I love to drive it with a full-flow exhaust and
racing suspension (I was involved with SCCA racing in the
60's).  Otherwise, I buy and drive "American" -- whatever that means
these days.  'Course, if I had the money, I could buy a new Jag
sports car, since that's Ford, now-a-days...maybe after I win the
Tennessee lottery. =D>

At 05:14 PM 8/16/2009, you wrote:
>I do feel that a car is the most expensive consumer item you buy and
>you ought to try to keep as much of the money here as you can.

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.