[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 08:01:10 AKDT 2009

 OK so how do we know that buying Fords and GM's helps the US economy anymore than a Honda, Nissan or a Toyota really? It's more complicated than just associating a Name brand to a particular country anymore.
 Probably best to look at that american content list and see how it benefits the US workers the best.
 Thanks Jeff that;s good info. Mike