[NSRCA-discussion] New Vehicle

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 14 16:42:34 AKDT 2009

I also have a Dodge minivan with stow and go.  Holds more airplane stuff and airplanes than my old Chevvy full-size van conversion.  Much more flyer-friendly, and drives more like a luxury car, than a truck. Which, of course, my old van conversion was--simply, a converted truck.
As far as holding a sheet of plywood lying down, I really can't say.  I've not ever been lying down in the thing.
Bill Glaze