[NSRCA-discussion] Full Flying Stab

Tommy Scarmardo tretas513 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 11:37:02 AKDT 2009

Bob Violett, of BVM Jets, back in the "old days" had a successful pattern ship
called the Viper that had a full flying stab. The pivot was toward the front of the stab
about a third of the way back and the tube that moved the stab was towards the rear.
I never heard why he quit using it, maybe someone who knows him can ask.

tommy s