[NSRCA-discussion] A really big thank you to everyone who madethe Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success

mmurphy178 at comcast.net mmurphy178 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 09:54:43 AKDT 2009

The Weak Signals Contest was great. The quality of flying in every class, WOW!! I believe that when the competition is this good, every one flies a little better than he thinks he is capable of.   With so many "old timers" in one place the amount of information and advice to be had is amazing. One thing I did learn.....listen to your coach......if she (or he) says your pattern is off center, it probably is.
Please keep the YS suggestions coming, they are appreciated.

Mike Murphy

	the Weak Signals Precision Aerobtics contest a success