[NSRCA-discussion] July K Factor and thanks to Dave Lockhart

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 19:50:38 AKDT 2009

Mike (and others that commented),

Thanks and glad to hear you liked the article and prior email updates.  And
thanks to Chris Fitzsimmons for squeezing the whole article into one issue,
and producing another great issue.

The SA trip was truly beyond words, so consider my article only a small
window into the experience.  My only regret is that I'd not
found/made/committed time/money/resources sooner.  Very much worth doing and
highly recommended.

Regards,

Dave