[NSRCA-discussion] Trim Change

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 6 11:28:42 AKDT 2009

I should have mentioned one other thing I did upon returning home yesterday.
I plugged in another receiver and got the same centering offset. I also
noted the servos seamed to hunt a little (intermittently) between beeping
the trims, classic bad servo pot symptoms. I remember when we had to clean
them several times a season. I don't know if you can clean them anymore, in
any case it isn't worth doing on a $35 servo. By the time the electronics
have a problem the gears are loose also.
I'm down to my last two 3152's and I've held off restocking trying to decide
if I want to change to a JR 2.4 system or stay with Futaba (I prefer to keep
the components matched). I can probably get through this season and next
year I will be flying an all new design with new stuff in it.
Jim