[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals, Atwood, K-Factor, and beyond...

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed Aug 5 12:26:22 AKDT 2009

Thanks!  I haven't seen the issue yet.

Of course!  Bring both your foamy and the Slick.  Worst case we have a night fly in the hotel.

Also have to second/third/fourth the opinion about Dave Lockhart's article and trip.  It was fun to "experience" while he was sending us the real time update and fun to read now.  We need more people to take the kind of time that took to share their experience.  It's not easy to constantly carry a camera and stop what you're doing to photograph every moment and then take the time every evening to record the day's activities in prose.

Thanks for taking the time and effort!

-M