[NSRCA-discussion] Weak Signals, Atwood, K-Factor, and beyond...

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 12:09:35 AKDT 2009

How 'bout a street address for that lovely Baymont Inn??

Just got a copy of the latest MAN from a buddy while flying this am and Mark Atwood has a great contribution for the ATX radio.  No, I don't have one....(in spite of all the stickers on my plane.....)  Seriously, nice Mark!

I totally agree with all about Dave's contribution and the quality of writing.  I was fortunate to get the emails and as well, felt as if I were there.  Dave is a great flyer and a great guy.  Congrats on the win!

So are we doing foamies, slicks, other forms of entertainment this weekend?  I really need to get away....
Pritch

 Bill Pritchett
Souled Out Entertainment
www.souledoutentertainment.biz