[NSRCA-discussion] What is enough rudder servo torque

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 4 22:31:28 AKDT 2009

Just changed most of my servos around... BL 352 on rudder, BL551 on ailerons (gonna try BL151) but the stabs still have 9650's :) But Chad is right. The 9151 is good for Masters down, but I was using a 9155 which worked fine, then switched to the 9156, but didn't notice any change really. The BL is a bit more sensitive.

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com