[NSRCA-discussion] Inspection & Weighing

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 10:32:36 AKDT 2009

At one time this was allowed. I don't remember why the rule to prevent
flying both was adopted. I suspect flying both caused flightline scheduling
problems when multiple lines were used. If both Masters and FAI were on the
same line the flight time for the round could be quite long and if on
different lines planned flight order could experience interruptions and
delays inconveniencing both judge scheduling and the contest management.
Jim