[NSRCA-discussion] Inspection & Weighing

mklein25 at roadrunner.com mklein25 at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 4 10:25:42 AKDT 2009

Jason - I like your idea as I think it helps with the much chronicled reource shortage at the nats as you will have to judge twice.  Have fun, just don't get beat....you know there are a lot of up and comers in advanced looking to make a name for themselves and bagging an uncle jas would be huge for them :-)

In all seriousness....get to the practice field and kick a** at the worlds.

Mike