[NSRCA-discussion] O.J. Stillman Pattern contest

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Aug 3 12:31:22 AKDT 2009

I got a call from D3 AVP Gary Courtney the other day, and Gary has elected
to use the O.J. Stillman Memorial Pattern contest in Jacksonville, FL as the
D3 District Champs for 2009.  The sanction is in but it does not mention the
District Champs.

I will be getting the flier done this week and will make it available on the
club website shortly after that.  I will be happy to e-mail it to anyone on
the group (just let me know) and will also be snail-mailing to our mailing
list.  The dates are September 26 & 27 with the field open for pattern
practice all day on the 25th as well.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322