[NSRCA-discussion] Matrix improvements

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 11:52:34 AKDT 2009

Equal exposure takes time we usually don’t
have.  We lower the cut-off point to ensure that the top fliers in contention
for winning make the finals.

Then why does anyone go to the nats. Shouldn't only the top flyers go?  haha

On another note, who fly's morning's next year. LMAO.. lol

I'm starting to get a laugh out of the nats.. lol

Chris