[NSRCA-discussion] Matrix improvements

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 08:56:36 AKDT 2009

Maybe Jerry could detail this in a Kfactor article. Perhaps could be used at locals to help with an oversized Masters group.

Anthony

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:45:19 -0700
From: derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010?

Jerry Budd had a good suggestion in running 4 mini-contests for 6 rounds where each pilot would fly against their group for 6 straight rounds and then the top 3 from each group would fly in the finals.  I'm leaning toward this because the current format does not work.  We also need to do something about FAI - because there isn't equal exposure there either.