[NSRCA-discussion] AXI 5330 F3A care and feeding?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 05:09:32 AKDT 2009

Good question. My experience says no maintenance required. It's plug and play Anthony and watch out for that permanent smile your going to develop it canreally hurt at times.
 You do however need a bit of a break in with the new lipo's. Limit your amps and flight times for a few flights on each pack this spring. Remember to keep the 80/20 or I like the 70/30 rule intact. Lipo's lifespan are very dependent on how you treat them.   Mike