[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a pattern aircraft

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:52:24 AKDT 2009

Rex,

Francesco Mordasini, is selling a very nice professionally built Temptation
he purchased from Glen Watson.

Francesco Mordasini ciaikonski at gmail.com
<mailto:nsrca-discussion%40lists.nsrca.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BNSRCA-discussi
on%5D%20%20Moving%20Sale&In-Reply-To=%3C20BC2A88-E68F-441D-A338-0BF245832195
%40gmail.com%3E>

Moving to Europe sale:

Piedmont Temptation fully equipped:

-YS 140 DZ with NMP and Hatori header, and Hatori pipe. Serviced by YS
Parts and Service and not used since (receipt available upon request)
-Hyde mount
-Tettra bubbless tank 23oz with spare bladder
-PBG CF wing tube and stab tube
-new Bolly landing gear and wheel pants
-MK ball bearing linkages all around
-JR DS 8611a rudder servo (pull-pull)
-JR DS 8417 elevator servo
-JR DS 9411SA aileron servos (nylon gear)
-receiver available separately (Futaba R5014DPS synthesized 72Mhz)

The plane is one of Glen Watson's former planes and is professionally
built. It is in excellent condition (detailed pictures available upon
request).
The buyer gets in addition (no additional charge): several 2 blades
props, and two four blades props, an additional header,  an additional
True Turn spinner, a Radio South glow driver, a B&P 14V starter, and a
Hangar 9 manual fuel pump. All in excellent working conditions.

I am located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and am available to meet a
potential buyer half way for a maximum of 180-200 miles.
Please email me inquiries and offers.

Thank you!

--Francesco Mordasini

ciaikonski at gmail.com