[NSRCA-discussion] McMaster Carr

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 09:22:50 AKDT 2009

I'm getting ready to build a charger box like Chris Moon shows on his website.  I'm going to need to order some

hardward store type items from McMaster Carr...I've ordered before.  One thing I'm missing this time though

is when I click the "CC" box to enter my card number I don't see any indication it's a secure site.  No little

padlock or anything in the corner of the screen.  With all the key stroke robbing virus talk going around I'm

reluctant to enter it.  Anybody know if I'm missing something.

Thanks!

JLK