[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Avalanche question

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Apr 5 19:57:17 AKDT 2009

The way I look at it, there is no stick input that can be called a "cheat". The flight is there for all to see.

BTW, I've seen Chip Hyde do that very thing. Half reverse Cuban with 1.5 snaps down. It was hard to see since you see mostly the side of the plane (yaw not visible). But, the maneuver looked good and he got good scores.

Bob R.