[NSRCA-discussion] JR 9303 mode 2 to mode 4

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Fri Apr 3 05:35:28 AKDT 2009

Xavier,

Just got word from the manager at Horizon/JR Service Center.

Yes they can do the work. The radio would lose its programming, but you
can back that up to another 9303 or even the new PC interface that JR
has. I have used the program on my radios and its pretty cool. You can
put the program into the PC change it, email it, do just about whatever
you want then load it back into the radio....

Sorry off track. Because they have to re-initialize the CPU in the radio
the programming will be gone.

The cost for this modification is around $30 at the most. Heli's are a
little more work and it might be up to about $45.

I hope this answers it for you....

Oh a MODE1 and MODE2 radios can buddy box no problem so it should work
just fine.

Troy Newman