[NSRCA-discussion] LARKS Contest Oct 4&5 - Getting excited forthisone...

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 30 16:45:38 AKDT 2008

We'll see ya then!
---- Matthew Frederick <mjfrederick at cox.net> wrote:

=============
I dunno guys, it's very tempting. If I come, I'm gonna fly it the way it is.
It's trimmed out good enough for intermediate already (heck, Jim was flying
it the way it is in Masters). Unfortunately there are some minor issues that
need to be taken care of structurally before real fine trimming can be done.
OK, I'll make y'all a deal, if the engine parts I need get here by Thursday,
I'll drive up Friday.

Matt