[NSRCA-discussion] LARKS Contest Oct 4&5 - Getting excited for this one...

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 30 15:08:00 AKDT 2008

Hey Richard!

We have the hurricane damage cleared away (though not repaired)  All is go for the weekend.  The weather looks absolutely FABULOUS!   We have plenty of canopy left and the electricity is OK at the field....I'm glad to hear that your Dad is back in the air!  Did he ever find the missing plane?

See ya this weekend!

George
---- Richard Lewis <humptybump at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Wow - Should be an incredible October weekend for flying.

Myself, Mark H, and my Dad plan on camping at the field Friday and Saturday.

I understand that their facilities were damaged by Ike, but there's plenty of shed left and the clubhouse was unscathed.

I hope the turnout is good for this one..I hope the Crowley/BR boys have the stones to show up..:)

Richard Lewis