[NSRCA-discussion] Gulf Coast Pattern Championship !!!!

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 27 05:02:49 AKDT 2008

HI All,

I just wanted to remind everyone in D6 that the GCPC will be held as scheduled in Sulphur LA next weekend.  The field will be open all week but "officially" open for practice on Friday - The weather here this weekend is FABULOUS!  I hope that it holds for next weekend.

Link to flyer:

http://www.larksrc.org/GCPC.htm

Link to Map:

http://www.larksrc.org/MAP.htm

There are many more hotels in the area than are listed on the flyer, so please let me know if you are having trouble finding accomodations.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

George