[NSRCA-discussion] Snap rolls

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Sep 23 05:06:32 AKDT 2008

Ed,
 You're almost there. Just extend the tailwheel gear. That's what I did. You may have to use longer main gear too depending on what prop you're running or takeoff and landing may be a little difficult. Once you get these details worked out you should be fine. When you fly this for the first time, you may want to disable all of your mixes (and also the "double weedon" switch) because you're going to have to create some new ones anyway. Knife edge will be much improved by the way. VBG

John Pavlick