[NSRCA-discussion] Snap rolls

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Sep 22 20:36:55 AKDT 2008

Most guys will tell you that you should apply ALL of the controls at the same time. After all that's how a snap button works and some people swear by them.
I tend to apply the elevator just slightly before everything else. Somebody gave me a 9.5 on my Avalanche at the NATs though so I must be doing something right. LOL

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com