[NSRCA-discussion] JR 10X conversion to LiPo

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 02:35:02 AKDT 2008

Jerry,

Are you using regulator?  It looks like JR does not like the high voltage.  Probably, I am going to try to call or e-mail JR to ask.  I wonder if there is a difference between the 2.4 modules and the old modules in regard taking higher voltage.  New TX are designed to work with LiPo.  Just wondering.

JR sponsored pilits.  Can you find out?

Thanks for all responding.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone