[NSRCA-discussion] District mailing lists down?

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Mon Sep 15 15:15:31 AKDT 2008

Robert,

> It appears the calendar stuff doesn't work on the new server.  Clicking
> on the "New Calendar (under development)" link gives you a blank page
> now.

Understood.

Thyme is a commercial product.  We couldn't install and
debug it on the new server because of licensing restrictions
UNTIL the new server became "nsrca.us" last Tuesday.

Buff is working on getting Thyme hooked up to its data
tables even as we speak.

The Thyme calendar should come back to life shortly
thereafter, all things being equal.

				Marty