[NSRCA-discussion] FS Prestige Pattern Plane - New In Box

derek_lieber at bellsouth.net derek_lieber at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 14 10:07:27 AKDT 2008

I'm selling my new-in-box Prestige. This is the Prestige f3a pattern plane manufactured by Wistmodels in Poland. It is all composite construction, made from balsa/glass/carbon laminate with carbon gear and wing joiner. Control surfaces are live-hinged in the mold, with wipers. This is the electric version (lightweight layup) with the optional accessory pack that includes carbon battery tray, carbon spinner, aluminum wing/stab adjusters and misc. small hardware items needed to finish. I purchased this kit in early 2007 but subsequent life events have prevented me from assembling or flying it. The kit is immaculate. Everything is still in the original plastic bubble wrap. Color is all white with dark metallic blue canopy and wing bottoms.

Asking $1900.

Note: cannot ship - local pickup, or, will deliver/meet you within reasonable radius of Knoxville, TN.

Derek Lieber
derek_lieber at bellsouth.net